Tops is the largest supermarket chain in Thailand. AIA Vitality members can enjoy healthy food benefits at Tops Market, Tops Super Store, Tops Daily and Central Food Hall.
AIA Vitality Privileges
Enjoy 15% discount on healthy foods e.g. fresh fruit and vegetables, low-fat pasteurised milk, etc., up to 300 THB discount on a maximum spend of THB 2,000 per month. That's up to 3,600 THB per year.
Participating healthy food includes:
• Fresh vegetables: local and imported vegetables, organic vegetables, pre-packaged salad, mushrooms (excluding processed vegetables)
• Fresh fruit: local and imported fruit, seasonal fruits, pre-packaged fruit (excluding processed and dried fruits)
• Low-fat pasteurised milk
• Fresh egg: all fresh eggs (excluding processed eggs)
• Fresh fish: fresh fish (cut and whole, by weight, package), frozen fish (excluding all processed/ flavoured/ seasoned fish, sashimi, and smoked fresh fish)
• Unpolished rice: brown rice, brown rise, riceberry, organic unpolished rice (excluding processed unpolished rice)
Earn 1 Vitality Point from every 5 THB spent before discount up to 400 Vitality Points per month. That's up to 4,800 Vitality Points per year.
How Does It Work?
Present your AIA Vitality membership card/e-card to the cashier to scan the barcode at the back of your membership card to receive 15% discount on participating healthy foods.
Need to Know
Participating healthy food that you can enjoy 15% discount and earn Vitality Points includes fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, low fat pasteurised milk, fresh egg, fresh fish, and unpolished rice.
The maximum discount per month is 300 Baht from 2,000 Baht spent on participating items. You can save up to 3,600 Baht per year.
Earn 1 Vitality Points from every 5 Baht spent before discount on participating products. The maximum Vitality Points you can earn per month is 400 Vitality Points. You can earn up to 4,800 Vitality Points per year.
Vitality Points may take up to 3 working days to show on your Points Statement after the transaction date.
information on the types of cookies we collect, what we use these for, and how to manage your cookie
settings in our